We recommend consulting your health provider to treat any disorder. The purpose of this information is purely educational.
Cough and Coughing (1) Boil milk adding black pepper powder and drink it.
(2) Mix ½ gram black pepper powder, 3 grams honey and some lump sugar (Sakar) powder and eat it.
(3) Mix ½ gram black pepper powder, 6 grams honey, 3 grams ghee and 3 grams lump sugar powder and eat it every morning and evening. This is a cure for any kind of cough.
(4) If the cough is very thick take ½ gram mustard seed powder, ¼ gram rock salt and 2 grams sakar.
(5) Take 10-15 grams of fresh ginger juice with equal amount of honey. This will release cough from throat and also cure gas trouble, heart problem, and upset stomach and will help digestion.
(6) Take in equal quantity of ginger juice, lemon juice and honey and add some long pepper powder and eat it twice a day.
(7) Just before eating take ginger juice, lemon juice and rock salt.
(8) Put some cloves in your mouth and keep sucking juice without chewing. It might be more effective if the cloves are baked by holding them in the flame of ghee lamp.
(9) Suck dry skin of pomegranate fruit.
(10) Drink juice of spearmint (Phudino) mixing with water.
(11) Eat roasted gram before going to bed at night and do not drink water or any drink on top of it.
(12) Thoroughly mix garlic, sugar and rock salt and then add ghee twice the amount of it all and eat.
(13) Take 5 grams honey four times a day.
(14) If you are suffering from coughing for long time then try taking a teaspoon turmeric powder three times a day with water.
(15) Mix molybdenum (Harde), long pepper, ginger and black pepper all in equal quantity (by weight) and jiggery (Gol) twice the quantity of all of them. Make small pills of about ½ gram. Suck two pills three times a day.
(16) Boil in a small quantity of water with some cloves and betel plant leaves then crush them and drink water after straining.
(17) If you are suffering from dry coughing, then roast a cardamom with help of a needle in the flame of ghee lamp until it is black. Make powder and put it in ghee and honey (honey should be twice the amount that of ghee by weight). Eat this three or four times a day.
(18) Peel 200 grams ginger and crush it and fry in 200 grams ghee until it is red. Then add 400 grams jiggery and keep heating it until it is close texture. Eat 10 grams every morning and evening.
(19) Make small pieces of onion. Boil in water, strain and drink.
(20) Boil two to four dry figs in milk. Eat the figs and drink the milk. This will help in lessening cough. (21) Eat 30-40 grams of gram (Chana) and drink 100-125 ml of milk before going to bed at night. This will get rid of cough in the windpipe in the morning.
(22) Ginger, black pepper, long pepper and rock salt each 10 grams in very fine powder form and 400 grams raisins crushed. Mix them all and keep in airtight container. Eat 5 to 20 grams of it in the morning.
(23) Try a small teaspoon of powdered mustard seeds with water.
(24) Mix cardamom, rock salt (both in powder form), ghee and honey (twice the amount of ghee) and eat morning and night.
(25) Theo bromine in cocoa helps to relieve from cough problem.
(26) Put seven leaves of Tulsi, seven small pieces of fresh ginger, three black pepper, and 8 to 10 small pieces of fresh turmeric on top of a betel plant leaf and on top of this 1.5 teaspoon of honey. Roll it and eat every morning and night. This will cure cough problem in 10 to 15 days.
(27) Mix in equal part of liquorice root (Jethimadh) and Aambla in powder form and take a teaspoon with water each morning and night.
(28) Mix little bit of mace and little bit of nutmeg both in powder form and eat it with a teaspoon of honey. This also helps in dry cough.
(29) Massage sesame oil on the chest everyday and warm up chest with hot water bag.
(30) Put a little bit of mustard powder and a tablespoon of lump sugar in milk and drink it.
(31) Take a teaspoon of raw or roasted bishop’s weed seeds (Ajamo) with water three times a day.
(32) Make powder of 5 to 7 cloves and take it with a teaspoon of honey every morning and night.
ટૅગ્સ: Cough and Coughing