We recommend consulting your health provider to treat any disorder. The purpose of this information is purely educational.
(1) Drinking milk every morning, noon and evening with cumin seeds may help in deafness due to natural causes.
(2) Add asafoetida, ginger and mustard in equal weight to water and boil. Put four to five drops in to ear four times a day. This may help in blocked ear and thus improve hearing capacity.
(3) Keep garlic wrapped in cotton wool in ear to help in deafness.
(4) Keep asafoetida wrapped in cotton wool in ear to improve sense of hearing.
(5) Put some oil regularly in ear to keep good hearing power.
(6) Eating four or five almonds in the morning and bishop’s weed seeds with dry dates at night may help in deafness.
(7) Mix ginger powder and jiggery thoroughly in water and put few drops in to ear to help in deafness.
(8) Heat sesame oil with some garlic in it until garlic is black. Strain the oil and put few lukewarm drops in to ear. This may help in ear pain. It may also help in ear infection as well.
(9) Add 50 grams sesame oil to 200 grams lemon juice and heat it up until all water content of juice evaporates. Strain it and keep in a glass bottle. Put two drops in each ear regularly to help in ear infection, ear pain and itching. It may also help in hearing problem.
(10) Put some asafoetida in to sesame oil and heat it up. Put drops of this oil in to ear to help in acute ear pain.
(11) Put ginger juice in ears in complains of ear pain, hearing problems and blocked ears.
(12) Put banyan tree sap drops in to ears to help in ear pain.
(13) Eating long standing ghee (from cow milk) may help in deafness.
(14) Put just a little lukewarm white onion juice, in to ears to help in deafness.