We recommend consulting your health provider to treat any disorder. The purpose of this information is purely educational.
Windiness in Stomach (Afaro-આફરો): (1) Roast equal amount of fenugreek and dill seeds and crush it together a little bit. Take 5 grams of it with water to cure windiness in stomach.
(2) Add 25 grams ginger powder to 400 grams boiling water. Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes with lid on. Strain it and drink 25 to 50 grams. This may help in windiness in stomach and stomach pain.
(3) Taking nutmeg powder with one or two drops of cooking oil and sugar may also help in windiness in stomach and stomach pain.
(4) Soak equal amount of cumin seeds and rock salt in lemon juice for seven days. Dry it up and make powder. Taking it in the morning and evening may help in windiness and it also makes digestive system better.
(5) Take roasted (in ghee) asafoetida – hing and salt with onion juice.
(6) Cinnamon may cure windiness in stomach.
(7) Apply paste of hing around navel and on the stomach.
(8) Take 2-3 drops of clove oil with sugar.
(9) Take equal amount of garlic, sugar and rock salt and twice the amount of all them of ghee.
(10) Cut a lemon in two pieces. Sprinkle ginger and rock salt on both halves and warm them. Suck the juice.
(11) 4-5 grams of powdered anise seeds may help in windiness of stomach.
(12) Mix 1 gram cardamom powder and 0.16 gram roasted hing in lemon juice and eat it.
(13) Drink butter milk adding cumin seed powder and rock salt.
(14) Eat 5-6 cardamom and then drink lemon juice with water.
(15) Taking 3 grams trifala (HARADE, AMALA, BAHEDA) morning and evening may help in hardness of stomach.
(16) Add powder of three pepper seeds to 5 grams ginger juice and 5 grams lemon juice and drink it three times a day.
(17) Boil 250 grams water. Add 1 gram clove powder and drink three times a day. This may help in subsiding inflated stomach.
(18) Cumin and myrobalan (HARADE) powder in equal amount may cure windiness in stomach.
(19) Eat mint, garlic and pepper with water to cure windiness.
(20) Nutmeg powder in lemon juice may help in windiness.
(21) Warm water enema may help in windiness in stomach.